Search Engine Optimization
What Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is a process or a series of execution of different technics instructed by Google or any other search engine to increase the search visibility of your website on leading search engine result page like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
3 out of 4 people use search engines to find a products or services. The first page of search results gets 90% of the traffic, the second page gets only 5%, and it decreases steadily beyond that. If your business is not on the first page of results for your targeted keywords, you are missing out on valuable leads.
There are natural (“organic”), and paid ways of achieving higher ranking on search engine result page. Positioning a website higher on search engine result pages dramatically increases its overall search visibility. Studies indicate that people often only pay attention to the first few results for the specific keyword(s) they searched for, therefore it is important to ensure your website is found or visible on the top of the search engine.
Certified & Proven SEO Company USA
We create and execute search engine optimization campaigns based on your business goal and that provide you with rankings that are long-lasting and relevant
- Custom SEO Strategy – we will customize our services to fit your needs. We’ll use the tactics that will make the most impact for your unique business.
- Thorough keyword and market research – Our expert keyword analysis will help you to find the best keyword which will get you the maximum number of organic traffic.
- In-depth evaluation of the competition.
- Organic SEO tactics for long term results coupled with paid ads for quick boosts (if PPC is something you’re interested in pursuing).
- Comprehensive onsite SEO – title tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, original quality web content creation, internal linking, etc.
- Quality content writing – to keep your site content fresh and encourage return traffic.
- Careful link building – by hand, on diverse domains with high domain authority.
- Syndication of articles on social media, curated sites, and news outlets.
- Google Analytics and other data tracking software to learn from trends, traffic and more.
- Local SEO – With the increasing mobile search, local SEO has become a necessity for any company serving a local market. National companies also use local campaigns to improve organic search engine visibility in target markets, whether to increase market share, fend off competitors or introduce new products and services we help you to achieve that.